Oh~
...
....
and
and
and
....
It's too late.....?
I don't know.....
Je t'aime.....?
Oh
Dame it~
I mean
Yes
到底該怎麼辦??
I have no idea.
當我好不容易沉澱下來...
There are always some episodes...
something mskes me fall into another volution again~
I do hate it...
What a .... vicious circle?!
妳還是不懂...
真的只是"加油"的問題嗎?
hmmhmm
我還不覺得這是問題!
問題在於~
小學同學???
美好的"童話般的童年"!?
hmmhmm...
有多不屑就有多不屑
有多....就有多....
always有空留言
always有空傳生日簡訊
always有空....
but Why don't you spend more time on your so called .........?
Why
壞
mauvais
slecht
schlecht
......
就算
只是普通的問候
倒底這是妳的authority or duty?
還是
妳正在享受而不願意被打擾...
一再的陷入
一再的自賤
一再的體諒
一再的不能自拔
累?
Of course~
(這還是so called amour?' 'means ∞ )
Do you know where your heart is (oh~incredible)
Do you think you can find it (" ~ " )
Did you trade it for something, somewhere
Better just to have it
Well all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head (Do you know?)
Said all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head (You don't know.)
Do you know where the end is (oh~impossible)
Do you think you can see it (oh~impossible again)
Until you get there
Go on
Go ahead and scream it
Just say…
but still~
hope everything will be ok...
however~
....~
直到上大學前大概都只能如此
既然這樣
為什麼還要這麼折磨我
What a .... dilemma
not too bad...
but
not good at all!
"我大可以這麼一走了之啊"
haha~
妳的心可在我身邊!' ???
難倒妳不知道~
Si vous aimez vraiment quelqu'un, vous devriez le traiter des manières qu'il aime?
真正不懂的
是妳吧
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say
I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new
I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel, heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid
I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
I said
It's too late to apologize.
沒有留言:
張貼留言